Our nine rotating taps feature craft beers made less than 30 feet away by our head Brewer, Rick Kunkel. Touting 20 years experience in the craft brewing scene, his brewing passion has found a home at Mexitaly and manifests in a wild variety of styles. Our philosophy at Mexitaly is to provide accessible beers for both the easy “lager” drinker and for the most astute beer snob seeking something new. By providing easy-going conventional styles such as our Golden Years, Lightning’s Hand Pilsner and Kokomo Kolsh alongside favorite and unique creations such as Vanilla Bourbon Porter, Loveshine (Belgian Hibiscus) and R.B.F. (Blueberry Sour), we successfully fulfill our aim to please everybody with our eight rotating taps.
Check out our facebook page, check http://www.beermenus.com or just give us a call if you want additional updates or have any questions! Whatever you do, come with an open mind but try not to get too attached because they rotate quickly!
Featuring as of 6/25/19:
Local PA distilled liquor from Faber.
Rum and Vodka based mixed drinks supplied by Better World Spirits. (5.0% ABV)
- “Mango Libre”- Mango, Lime, Mint and Rum Sparkling Cocktail
- “Ruby Star”- Blood Orange, Peach, Ginger and Vodka Sparkling Cocktail
Cider both bottled, canned and on tap provided by Big Hill Ciderworks and Wyndridge.
Wine by the glass provided by Pinnacle Ridge.
- $20 bottles of local PA wine by Allegro and Naylor.
- House-made sweet Sangria available in both white and red varieties!
- Mead on tap supplied by Difrancesco Meadery (~9.0 ABV)